Nutricharge Cocoa Prodiet
Brown or Green vatana
Packed Dates, pitted
Soft Tofu, crushed
Amond flour or Pistachio flour
Vanilla extract or Rose water
Almonds or Pistachio
- 1Soak the vatana overnight and pressure cook the next day till soft. Strain by keeping them in a colander.
- 2Preheat oven at 180° C.
- 3In a blender grind cooked vatana and dates. Then add crumbled tofu and blend again.
- 4Take it out in a bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- 5Shape it into 7 cookies and then garnish them with almonds or pistachios. Bake them in a preheated oven at 180° C for 20-30 minutes.
Makes 7 cookies | Serving size: 1 cookie
Energy: 199 kcal
Iron: 2 mg
Protein: 10 gm
Omega 3: 20 mg
Total fiber: 7 gm
Folic acid: 34 mcg
Benefits of Guilt Free Crunchies:
- Gluten free, vegan, protein crunchies are a rich source of protein, fibre and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Crunchy chocolatey protein cookies, is a on the go healthy snack, power packed with nutrient dense ingredients like Nutricharge Cocoa Prodiet, nuts and dates.
- Replace the junk and indulge in a guilt free tea time or a mid-morning snack to satisfy your cravings for a sweet and crunchy snack.
- No added sugar. Crunchies are sweetened with dates.
- Crunchies are made with 100% natural ingredients.